Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brunswick ME relocating to NAS Jacksonville FL


Relocating to Jacksonville Florida? You must be thinking, where do I begin to look? How do I pick the best Realtor for me. Stop looking! I understand what its like to be in a military family. You want someone that is trustworthy, knows the area, and can get you great deal. If you are looking for a Realtor to be honest, looks out for your best interest and shows you the ropes, I have the tools to make your homes search or rental search a breeze.
Living in Northeast Florida all my life, I know the true values for living in the Sunshine state, not to mention I was born at NAS Jacksonville Hospital. So if your looking for Real Estate information on the area, schools, things to do, childcare, etc. I can help you.

I have set up a Listing book account. You can search homes like I do for FREE. Its your backdoor to MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Please click on the following link for your FREE Listingbook account. http://www.tarasellsjax.listingbook.com/







No comments: